Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Fun Links: Themes are for the weak (or Kev is getting lazy)

Normally, Kev’s emails are incoherent and littered with profanity. Today was no different, though even his links are becoming affected now. Let Kev explain:

“I've been working hard at trying to find some sort of semblance of ‘thought’ to my links, and I thought this week ‘fuck that.’ These have little to nothing to do with each other, but are entertaining nonetheless.... on we go!!”

Who are we to argue with a guy who does work for us and whose only compensation is enduring shameless, unrelenting insults about his pathetic life? On Fridays, Kev the Intern is boss. Hence, we give you Kev the Intern unedited and uncut. Think of it as a “director’s cut” (but of a really crappy movie, like one of his favourites, Cheaper by the Dozen):

Further evidence that people are sheep. I introduce you to… the Slow-Motion Wave!

Who knew that the YMCA could be gayer?! (Ed note: It’s worth waiting for the first chorus to see the “back-up dancers.” Wow.)

Probably would have shat my pants 9x trying to surf this biatch.

I did zero research about this, but I can only assume they were winning at this point in the game. What the hell do you think the coaches were thinking when they saw this?

That’s all for now, enjoy the weekend.

No comments: