Each Monday, we review the Douchey-ist stuff in sports.
1. RORY SABBATINI – Sabbatini had a retired firefighter/paramedic thrown off the course at the Firestone Country Club this weekend after the fan asked “Hey, Rory. Still think Tiger’s beatable?”, referring to Sabbatini earlier this year calling Tiger “beatable as ever.”
“We’re out here to do our job -- let us do our job,'' Sabbatini said later after asking police to eject the fan.
We didn’t know his job description included acting like a pussy because he opened his big yap and tried to talk shit about the best golfer in the world before realizing he’s Rory Sabbatini and probably should just keep his mouth shut.
2. NFL PRESEASON GAMES – They mean less than “that look” the hot intern at work supposedly keeps shooting you. You and preseason games are ugly. If you could just sit down in the back, keep quiet and try not to draw any attention to yourself, everyone would really appreciate it.
4. THE CHINESE FOOD INDUSTRY –
5. KNEE INJURIES – Each year during NFL training camp, more knees get banged up than on the set of Oral Action 8. It’s a shame, especially when a star goes down. Not only do we missing watching said star – and perhaps he’ll never be the same again – but fantasy footballers’ collective anus falls out.
6. DAVID BECKHAM – Remember when Beckham was going to save soccer in the
Everyone’s favourite metrosexual skipped the Galaxy’s match against
7. MICHAEL STRAHAN – The Giants defensive end is holding out, though says his absence isn’t about money. Note: Strahan just got divorced and the court awarded his wife $15.3 million. Mike? You don’t have to lie, buddy. We know it’s about money.
8. PACMAN JONES – Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Sorry, that earns Pacman a second consecutive week on the Douchemeter. Does anything about this guy surprise you anymore? If news broke that he was running a secret Guatemalan midget sex-slave ring, would you even blink?
9. BRADY QUINN – Hey, dick. It wasn’t that long ago you were on television literally imploding before our eyes as the Dolphins skipped over you in the draft for a 170-lb receiver. Maybe you should just be thankful the Browns drafted you and get your ass into camp, Golden Boy.
10. STEVE SPURRIER – The old ball coach is threatening to quit SC because he was so embarrassed by the school’s rejection of two of his recruits. Though the recruits met NCAA academic minimums,